What is Pet Insurance?
Pet Insurance can help your pet get the best veterinary care available when they need it by reducing the financial burden of unexpected medical costs due to illness or injuries. Plus, preventive wellness options could help you stay ahead of any potential issues altogether.
Why Pet Insurance?
- One in three pets needs unexpected veterinary care every year
- The cost of veterinary care has more than doubled in the past decade
- Veterinary medicine is advancing with more specialists and treatment options available
- Every six seconds a pet parent is handed a bill for more than $3,000
- Stackable discounts that could save you up to 20%
- Built by a company with more than 100 years of insurance experience
- Flexibility to use any vet, anywhere
- No cancellations due to age
Choose what’s right for you.
We have two policy options to choose from offering coverage for accidents, illnesses, and routine wellness. Plus, you can select the right reimbursement payout, deductible, and annual maximum for your needs and budget.
Accident & Illness
- Accidental injuries (including to permanent teeth)
- Euthanasia or anesthesia
- Cremation and burial expenses
- Ingestion of a foreign object (up to two treatments max per policy year)
- Accidental death
- Illnesses (e.g., cancer, influenza, and kennel cough)
- Alternative medicine
- Behavioral therapy
- Hereditary and congenital conditions
Accident, Illness & Wellness
Everything covered under the Accident & Illness policy, plus fixed payment amounts for the following (not subject to deductible and annual maximum):
- Wellness exams
- Intestinal deworming
- Routine dental cleaning
- Flea and tick prevention
- Heartworm tests and medication
- Dietary food and supplements
- Prescription medications
- Boosters and vaccinations